Dwarf Rods Abbreviated
Embrace the opportunist fishing lifestyle with the top selling Dwarf range that just got even better, thanks to fantastic new abbreviated handles and understated styling.
Choose from test curves from 2.75 lb up to the powerful 4.5 lb in 9 and 10 foot models, with black abbreviated low profile shrink grips or go shorter for real close quarter work with the deadly Dwarf six-footers for real eyeball to eyeball encounters and the smallest packdown possible.
Three great new additions to the existing Dwarf rod range, adding both extra muscle for heavy duty applications and a lighter model for finesse.
• 9 ft models pack down to 44 inches (112cm), 10 ft models to 50 inches (127cm)
• Ergonomic soft touch rubber reel seat
• Reverse mounted anti-frap Lo-fi ringing
• Matte black whipping and composite line clip
• Flared shrink butt grip
• Matte black butt cap with isotope slot